Latimers Seafood Deli and Cafe is an award winning, family run business based on a stunning site overlooking the sea in the pretty coastal village of Whitburn, South Tyneside.
Latimers are renowned for their superb variety of fresh, local fish and shellfish – to complement their seafood deli they opened their seafood cafe last year, business is doing well and now we need another member of the team.
The cafe uses the best local seafood, serves delicious homemade cakes and scones and does great coffee and hot chocolates – the job is for someone who can help make all that happen!
We are looking for
- A dynamic and friendly person who can prepare and present mouth-watering food
- AND who can take great care in customer service
- WHILST working to our standard of excellent food safety.
- Someone who will thrive in a busy environment – 8 hours on your feet…
- You must like seafood.
- It would be ideal if you had barista training
- A good work ethic, friendly personality, flexibility the fact that your career is working within the food industry are the keys to securing this job
- You must be able to work all weekends
If you are interested in working with us please apply in writing (with a CV if you have one) – including details of 2 referees and a covering letter and clearly explain why we should interview you.
Re: Cafe Posts
Tyne and Wear
You can also email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org