Event Dates January 2012
Join Robert Latimer (the renowned fish man himself)
and super supper chef Anthony Brown
as they host you for evenings full of foodie fun!
Friday 20th January Supper and Demo “New Year Resolutions”
All about the benefits of seafood –
- Feel Well – the best of fishes to get your New Year off to a healthy start
- Keep an eye on the purse strings – top tips for low cost and still totally fabulous fish. Find out why we are better and cheaper than the supermarkets!
- Be environmentally friendly – local, dayboat, sustainable fishes
- Support your local economy – local business, employing local people and using local suppliers and local fisherman
The feel good factor!
Our Supper and Demo Nights are designed to be fun, relaxed and very informative.
Bring your own wine – we’ve got glasses, corkscrews and ice.
Tasters of all demo dishes to wet your appetite, followed by a delicious 2 course buffet.
Saturday 21st January 2012 – Supper Club
4 course set menu Seafood Supper, bring your own wine and relax while we look after you. Our supper clubs have a relaxed feel about them, you simply enjoy the pick of the catch cooked to perfection!
Gift Vouchers are available for all our events – they can be purchased on our website as a money gift voucher or in store as a specific gift.
Please note our booking terms and conditions:
- Booking is only confirmed on payment in full.
- Payment is not refundable unless we can re-sell your seats.
- If you are unable to attend due to any reason and the event still takes place, we are sorry but we can not refund your booking.