Latimers Seafood is a successful and award winning fishmonger and cafe business, with a 5 star food hygiene rating. We are situated right on the beach at Whitburn, in South Tyneside.
We a vacancy for a full time position or part-time roles for the right candidates.
We’re looking for some talented, enthusiastic people with an avid interest in food. We expect all of our staff to be hardworking, committed, enthusiatic, professional and have great time-keeping skills; see below for specific job requirements.
Full Time or Part Time Roles, must be able to work during the week, wage depending on experience.
The part time role is suitable for someone to work 11 am-3 pm weekdays with occasional weekend shifts (ie 16 hours per week)
The cafe uses the best local seafood, serves delicious homemade cakes and scones and does great coffee and hot chocolates – these jobs are for people who can make all that happen! We require a dedicated team who completely believe and understand in the quality and provenance of the food they serve.
We are looking for
• A dynamic and friendly person who can prepare and present mouth-watering food
• AND who can take great care in customer service
• WHILST working to our standard of excellent food safety.
• Someone who will thrive in a busy environment – 8 hours on your feet…
• You must like seafood and be a “bit of a foodie”
• A good work ethic & friendly personality
• The fact that your career is working within the food industry is the key to securing this job
• You must be able to work during the week and weekends, but the good news is we are rarely opening in the evening!
To apply, please send your CV plus a covering letter explaining:
1. Which position you are applying for
2. Ideally what hours you would like
3. Why you would like to work for us
Via email to Mrs Ailsa Latimer email@example.com
By post to Latimers Seafood