We have jobs!
We are recruiting for experienced cafe staff and a cleaner
Experienced Cafe Staff
Latimers Seafood Deli and Cafe is an award winning, family run business based on a stunning site overlooking the sea in the pretty coastal village of Whitburn, South Tyneside.
Latimers are renowned for their superb variety of fresh, local fish and shellfish – to complement their seafood deli they opened their seafood cafe last year, business is doing well and now we need another member of the team.
The cafe uses the best local seafood, serves delicious homemade cakes and scones and does great coffee and hot chocolates – the job is for someone who can help make all that happen!
We are looking for
- A dynamic and friendly person who can prepare and present mouth-watering food
- AND can take great care in customer service
- WHILST working to our standard of excellent food safety.
- Someone who will thrive in a busy environment – 8 hours on your feet…
- You must like seafood.
- It would be ideal if you had barista training
- A good work ethic, friendly personality, flexibility the fact that your career is working within the food industry are the keys to securing this job
- You must be able to work all weekends
If you are interested in working with us please apply in writing (with a CV if you have one) – including details of 2 referees and a covering letter and clearly explain why we should interview you. Address & email details below.
Latimers Seafood Deli and Cafe have a part-time cleaner post available in our friendly, family run, busy seafood shop and cafe at Whitburn.
- Meticulous cleaning of customer areas and washrooms
- Deep cleaning of our raw and cooked fish preparation areas in order for us to meet our strict food hygiene standards and HACCP procedures
- Previous Cleaning Experience Essential, preferably within the food industry
- You will be working alongside our existing team and existing cleaner
Wage £6.50+ per hour depending on experience
Holiday 28 days per year pro rata
Hours Approx 19 hours per week:
- Monday 4 hours through day – negotiable when i.e. 12-4pm
- Tuesday – Saturday 3 hours per day approx 4.30pm-7.30pm
- + covering holidays and sickness
If you are interested in the cleaning job, please can you answer the following questions and either post, email or drop off your application to the details below. We will contact you to arrange an interview if you are successful at this stage.
- Daytime Contact Phone Numbers
- Names, job title, addresses and phone numbers of 2 people who would be happy for us to contact them for references
- Please give details of your work history including dates you were employed and the reasons for leaving.
You can also email your application to email@example.com