Latimers Seafood Deli and Cafe is an award winning, family run business based on a stunning site overlooking the sea in the pretty coastal village of Whitburn, South Tyneside.
Latimers are renowned for their superb variety of fresh, local fish and shellfish – to complement their seafood deli they opened their seafood cafe in 2012, business is doing well and now we need more experienced members on our team.
The cafe uses the best local seafood, serves delicious homemade cakes and scones and does great coffee and hot chocolates – these jobs are for people who can help make all that happen!
What we are looking for in our staff:
- Friendly and confident team workers who have excellent customer service skills
- People who will thrive in a busy environment – 8 hours on your feet…
- “Foodies” – You must like seafood!
- People with a strong work ethic
- Staff who understand and can work to our excellent food safety standards.
- You will be working at a senior level already, or be ready to step up to a senior role
- You can also prepare and present mouth-watering food (we can provide training for this)
- You will be barista trained
- Your career is working within the catering and hospitality industry
Current Vacancies and Hours:
- Full – Time Must be able and willing to work all weekends and bank holidays
- Part – Time Flexible Hours 16 hours + which will be discussed at interview.
- 16 Hour Weekday Hours of work will be 11am – 3pm mainly during the week, there will be occasions where weekend / bank holiday cover will be expected
Must be able and willing to work all weekends and bank holidays
Please obtain & complete our application form:
When fully completed please return via email, post or in person to:
Mrs Ailsa Latimer email: email@example.com
Re: Cafe Vacancies
Tyne and Wear
Many thanks for your interest in working with us, due to high numbers of applications we will only be in contact with candidates we wish to interview.
Good Luck & Best Fishes!