Takeaway Treats from our Window Hatch!
Featuring a handful of your all-time firm favourites!
Crab and prawn sandwiches served all the time,
Award winning smokie fish pasties ~ served until they sell out!
Soup of the day ~ served until the sun starts shining again
Breakfast sandwiches & Shell Hill Scones ~ Served until 11.30am
Homemade Scones buttered scones (fruit & cheese) ~ served once they’re cooked in the mornings
Homemade cakes and muffins ~ served all day
Crab / Lobster and Chips when we’ve had plenty landed
Freshly ground coffees, teas, hot chocolate, our homemade lemonade (when the sun is shining!) and lots of lovely cold drinks too!
There’s signs where to come – to the hatch overlooking the sea
We’ve done everything we can to make shore we’re all as safe as possible on site (hence the limited menu) and for the foreseeable future we will remain offering takeaway treats from “the hatch”.
We have carried out a full risk assessment, with the specialist help of our Food Safety Technical Auditors and feel confident we have measures in plaice that will minimise the risks from Covid-19 as much as possible.
All customers will be asked to help by maintaining 2m social distancing at all times and by doing the following:
- Wear your mask while at our takeaway hatch please (or show your exemption certificate)
- If you need to wait, please queue at 2m intervals
- Remember that children need to social distance too – so if you bring a little nipper – please keep an eye on them
- Anyone with symptoms of Covid-19 isn’t allowed on site
- If possible, we’d prefer contactless card payments – the limit is now £45
- While the café is offering takeaway – there’s no customer toilets
- Within the shop there’s only 3 people are allowed at any one time – so please be mindful of others and shop alone if possible