Crab Tomato Chive Pasta
- Put a pan of salted water on the boil and add your choice of pasta.
- Finely chop one red onion in a little oil. After sweating for a few minutes add in some chopped tenderstem broccoli and heat through.
- Add half of the chopped tomatoes, choose red and yellow for colour and some chopped garlic.
- After a few moments add a spoonful or two of the pasta water to free the pan up or add a splash of vermouth or white wine. Cook for a few more minutes and add a sprinkle of dill if desired.
- Add a dressed crab to the pan leaving some white meat for the end.
- Add the remainder of the tomatoes and a little more pasta water.
- Drain the pasta, turn the pan off and add the cooked pasta to the pan.
- Stir and serve with the white crab meat and some chopped chives.