Fish Curry #EasyFishy
Crushed garlic clove
Small handful coriander, chopped
2 crushed garlic cloves
10g root ginger, chopped
1tsp garam masala
¼ tsp ground coriander
1tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp ground tumeric
¼tsp chilli powder
Tin chopped tomatoe
1 stock cube
1 tsp mango chutney
1. Dry and dice fish and mix with onions, garlic, coriander, egg, breadcrumbs and salt
2. With hands, form around 9 fishcakes. Put on a baking tray and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Heat oil in pan and cook onions until golden brown.
4. Add garlic, ginger, grama masala, coriander, cumin, turmeric and chilli powder and cook for two minutes, continually stirring.
5. Stir in tinned tomatoes and stock, bring to boil, reduce to simmer and cook for around 25 minutes until slightly thickened.
6. Add oil to a frying pan and brown fishcakes for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway, until golden
7. Stir in mango chutney into the sauce and add fishcakes and simmer for 10 minutes